Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Joel Rosenberg

You may have noticed that I've been reading a lot of Joel Rosenberg's books lately. Epicenter is my fifth straight Rosenberg book - the first four were novels, this one is non-fiction, basically explaining how & why he wrote the novels, and how they relate to current events and Bible prophecy. I'll certainly post some things from the book when I'm done with it - I'm not quite halfway through and there's already been a lot to chew on. But right now, I just wanted to point out some new Rosenberg links in my sidebar - actually two "Blogs" and two corresponding "Links":

Blogs:
  • Joel Rosenberg - get Joel's thoughts on current events, with a roundup of headlines from the Middle East
  • The Joshua Fund - a blog devoted to the foundation started by Rosenberg

Links:

No comments: