- 2008 will be the hottest year in a century.
- You could potentially sail, kayak or even swim to the North Pole by the end of the summer. Climate scientists say that the Arctic ice . . . is currently on track to melt sometime in 2008.
- Australia’s Cities Will Run Out of Drinking Water Due to Global Warming.
- Hurricane Effects Will Only Get Worse.
- Corals will become increasingly rare on reef systems.
- No More Skiing?
Monday, January 05, 2009
The Worst Climate Predictions of 2008
From Watts Up With That?: