- "close to half believe that Satan does not exist"
- "one-third contend that Jesus sinned while He was on earth"
- "two-fifths say they do not have a responsibility to share the Christian faith with others"
- "one-quarter dismiss the idea that the Bible is accurate in all of the principles it teaches"
* "Born again Christians were defined as people who said they had made a personal commitment to Jesus Christ that was still important in their life today and who also indicated they believed that when they die they will go to Heaven because they had confessed their sins and had accepted Jesus Christ as their savior. Respondents were not asked to describe themselves as 'born again.'"