Tim Ellsworth shares a list of 9 books, each under specific categories. I'm a sucker for lists, so I'll share mine, and hope some of you will share yours. I'll throw in a 10th category, as well (#7).
1. One book that changed your life: besides the Bible, I'd have to say "Desiring God" by John Piper.
2. One book that you have read more than once: "What's So Amazing About Grace?" by Philip Yancey
3. One book that you would want on a desert island: I can't even pretend to choose anything other than the Bible.
4. One book that made you laugh: "The Big Show: A Tribute to ESPN's SportsCenter" by Keith Olbermann and Dan Patrick.
5. One book that made you cry: "End of the Spear" by Steve Saint.
6. One book that you wish would have been written: "Dynasty: The Atlanta Braves 14 Consecutive World Series Championships."
7. One book that you would like to write: "WDJD: How 'the Christian life' is about what Jesus did do rather than what He would do."
8. One book that you wish would have never been written: "Mein Kampf"? I don't know.
9. One book that you are currently reading: "Humility: True Greatness" by C.J. Mahaney.
10. One book you’ve been meaning to read: "The Pilgrim's Progress" by John Bunyan.