Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sell it on eBay!

Take a look at this picture. What do you suppose is happening here? My first thought? That this guy had found an ancient fossil in his yard. Nope. He didn't find that piece of bone in his yard. ... It fell off his head! Last October, 25-year-old electrician Sambhu Roy was electrocuted and nearly killed while repairing a high voltage wire. Severe burns starved the section of his skull of blood, and it ended up falling off on Sunday. Fortunately, new bone had grown underneath the dead section, protecting Roy's brain.

1 comment:

Noah Braymen said...

Josh...I just ate man...sheesh.