Sunday, January 21, 2007

This Is Abortion

From Justin Taylor at Between Two Worlds:
On January 22, 1973 the Supreme Court issued its ruling for Roe v. Wade.

As Richard John Neuhaus recently wrote, it was "the most consequential cultural and political event in American history in the past half century," establishing "an unlimited abortion license that wiped from the books of all fifty states any legal protection of unborn children."

This video shows some of what that decision has wrought.


Somebody want to try and explain to me how that is the better "choice"?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hear loud voices of so many liberals, ranting about whatever their issue of the day may be. I watch this video (couldn't make it past the 24-week old, don't know what the last minute contains) and sit here weeping. And of myself and those like me who I know are appalled at this, I ask..."Why are we silent? Are we not completely OUTRAGED at these atrocities? What are we going to do about it? What will it take for us to be louder than those who advocate "a woman's right to choose????" I will certainly be doing some praying about this - I don't know what the Lord wants me to do, but it can't be nothing, can it? I cannot rid myself of the nausea from viewing just a minute of this - thanks for reminding us of this horror, Josh. I pray that the Lord will guide more of us to do something (whatever we can) about it, and that He will give more women the courage to choose the ONLY CHOICE - LIFE! Whether it be to raise their children or let others have the privilege and joy of adopting and raising them. I confess I feel so helpless and hopeless about this situation, but I know that with the Lord, ANYTHING is possible! HE tells us so! Praise Him for that. ~J in the UK