Thursday, July 03, 2008

"Sermons Don't Produce Spiritual Maturity"

After a long hiatus, I'm back ... at least momentarily. I've been checking out another blog recently - "Vincit Omnia Veritas" (which means, Truth Always Prevails, or Truth Conquers All) - where I found this video clip:



You can agree with Rick Warren, or you can agree with the Holy Spirit-inspired apostle Paul:
"When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power." - 1 Corinthians 2:1-5 (NIV)

If you check out Vincit Omnia Veritas, you may also want to check out it's "companion site," so to speak, Apostate Arminian.

No comments: